Lake Grey + Transport
LAKE GREY NAVIGATION + TRANSPORT
Discover the beauty of Torres del Paine National Park in one of its most wanted attractions, the Navigation in the Grey Lake that will take you on an unforgettable adventure.
On this tour, you will embark on an unmissable navigation on your visit to the Torres del Paine National Park. You will enjoy a vigorous landscape, full of floating icebergs, exuberant vegetation and an imposing view of the Paine Massif.
price: $140.000 clp
Duration 10 Hours
MINIMUM PAX 2*
AVAILABILITY ALL YEAR
DISTANCE 325 KM.
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM
- Semi-private transportation
- Seat insurance
- Navigation ticket
- Courtesy cocktail on board
Does not include
- Personal and medical expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park
- Box Lunch and water
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd layer trekking clothing
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Always keep your medications close
You will enjoy a navigation to glacier Grey, which is one of the must-see excursions in Torres del Paine National Park. The catamaran Grey III will take you on a 3-hours navigation where you will enjoy a unique landscape full of icebergs, exuberant vegetation and imposing mountains that will amaze you.
You will be picked up at your accommodation to go on a 2-hours ride to the Serrano entrance of the National Park. Here we will check you into the Park and will continue to the Hotel Lago Grey.
Once at the hotel, the driver will take care of the check-in for the navigation and will also hand you over the voucher for your welcome drink, which will be served later inside the catamaran.
To board the catamaran, we will walk from Hotel Grey to the Pingo river where we will cross the bridge and will start a walk through a native lenga forest. The navigation will take up to 3 hours. The guide of the catamaran will give us a safety demonstration and will highlight the geography and formation of this tongue that is part of Southern Ice Fields.
After this talk, they will open the bar and you will be able to collect your welcome drink.
After arriving at the shore we will leave the catamaran and the excursion will be finished. We will head back to the parking area to return to Puerto Natales.
- – Times may vary according to weather conditions and physical conditions of the passengers.
- – The excursion can be suspended due to bad weather, which implies climatic conditions such as strong winds, rain and snow. IN THIS CASE, ONLY THE TICKET FEE WILL BE REFUNDED
- – Cancellation and reschedule policy will be sent by e-mail or whatsapp.
- – If you do not find availability in our online store, consult through our contact form or by WhatsApp.
- – The cancellation of day trips must be made 24 hours in advance of the requested date, otherwise the reservation will be charged 100%
In case of cancellation of reservations, a late cancellation fee will be charged according to the following:
FOR INDIVIDUALS (1 to 6 PASSENGERS)
From 0 to 6 days: 100%.
More than 7 days: 0%.FOR GROUPS (FROM 7 PASSENGERS AND MORE)
From 0 to 14 days: 100%.
More than 15 days: 0%.In case of suspension of outdoor activities due to weather conditions, the costs of the activity will be reimbursed.
- – Transfers are not refundable.