Ferrier Hill Trek
An unforgettable experience in Patagonia.
One of the best views of Torres del Paine National Park and
its stunning surroundings.
An unforgettable experience in Patagonia. A tough but worthy hike with some of the best views of Torres del Paine National Park and its breathtaking surroundings. A must for photography lovers. Come and enjoy a unique place in the world.
price: $70.000 clp
Duration 12 Hours
Minimum Pax 2*
November to March
Distance 13 km.
Download the Program
- Bilingual local guide
- Semi private transportation
- Seat insurance
- Trekking poles
- First Aid kit
- Security briefing
Does not include
- Medical and personal expenses.
- Personal Insurance.
- Torres del Paine National Park entrance fee.
- Box Lunch and water
- Trekking clothes 1st, 2nd and 3rd layer
- Activity not suited for pregnant women
- Physical condition according to the activity
- Always wear sunglasses and sunscreen, even on a cloudy day
- Wear waterproof trekking shoes
- Always carry your medication with you
07:00 a 07:30 hrs –
Pick up at your accommodation towards Torres del Paine National Park in our semi private transportation.
This is a medium-high difficulty hike that takes 5 hours (roundtrip) along a steep route. The path is well built and leads us through a native coigüe forest, the home of many animals like the huemul (South Andean deer), one of the most beautiful and shy animals in the Park, and also many birds that we will be able to listen and maybe see.
The Ferrier Hill is a pyramidal type peak that belongs to the Patagonian Andes and from its viewpoint, at 700 meters above the sea level (2296 feet), we will have a complete view of Torres del Paine National Park, including Zapata and Grey Glaciers, that belong to the Patagonian southern Ice Field, the French Valley and the West face of the imposing Paine Massif.
Arriving at the viewpoint we will have time to rest, have lunch and recover energy.
We will start the return by the same path, and take a route to Chorrillo Los Salmones.
18:00 hrs – Aproximadamente, retorno a Puerto Natales.
- – Times may vary according to weather conditions and physical conditions of the passengers.
- – The excursion can be suspended due to bad weather, which implies climatic conditions such as strong winds, rain and snow.
- – Cancellation and reschedule policy will be sent by e-mail or whatsapp.
- – If you do not find availability in our online store, consult through our contact form or by WhatsApp.
- – The cancellation of day trips must be made 24 hours in advance of the requested date, otherwise the reservation will be charged 100%.
- – *Departures prior confirmation minimum 4 pax.