HORSEBACK + FULL DAY PAINE**
An amazing excursion for nature and photography lovers.
This excursion takes you along Torres del Paine National Park roads, making several stops at the main viewpoints to appreciate the imposing beauty of a unique landscape in the world.
In addition you can take a horseback ride in a typical "Estancia" (large plot of land used to raise livestock), where you will be part of our nature and local customs.
06:30 to 07:00 hrs. - Pick up at your accommodation towards a typical "Estancia" and afterwards to Torres del Paine National Park in our van.
At the Estancia (close to the border with T.P.N.P) we will start 2 hours horseback-ride in which we will observe the spectacular view of the Paine Massif and "Sierra del Toro" mountain range, if weather conditions permit it.
Once we finish our ride, we will get on our van to start the visit along Torres del Paine National Park's roads to observe: its peculiar flora and fauna, the imposing mountain ranges and the main viewpoints, such as: Laguna Amarga viewpoint, Nordenskjöld viewpoint, Salto Grande waterfall and the Grey lake viewpoint.
Afterwards we start our drive back to Puerto Natales making a stop at "Lago Toro" viewpoint to enjoy the last view back on Torres del Paine National Park.
Approximate time of arrival in Puerto Natales: 20:00 hrs.
- Times may vary according to weather conditions and physical conditions of the passengers.
- The excursion can be suspended due to bad weather, which implies climatic conditions such as strong winds, rain and snow.
- Cancellation and reschedule policy will be sent by e-mail or whatsapp.
- If you do not find availability in our online store, consult through our contact form or by WhatsApp.
- The tour is private, minimum of people for your departure is two people**.
- The cancellation of day trips must be made 24 hours in advance of the requested date, otherwise the reservation will be charged 100%.