Great promotion for those who love nature and discover spectacular landscapes of Patagonia, consisting of three excursions in the Torres del Paine National Park.
This promotion is part of the so-called "Route of the Parks of Patagonia", where you will see beautiful landscapes such as the Base Torres Viewpoint, Lake Pehoé, Paine Waterfall, Gray Glacier among others in the Park.
With us you will have a unique experience that our staff will prepare for you on each excursion.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
07:30 to 08:00 - Departure from Puerto Natales in the direction of Torres del Paine National Park in our transport. Entrance to the Laguna Amarga Porter sector, where we can appreciate Las Torres del Paine.
Beginning of the tour through the paths of the park, where we will observe its particular flora and fauna, we will admire the impressive views of the Paine Massif.
We will stop at the main viewpoints to make an appreciation of the landscape and its spectacular characteristics. We will have lunch in the Park and continue with our tour in the Park.
We headed to Gray Lake for an hour trek, passing through an ancient lenga forest and the spectacular view of the Paine Massif from its west face with its intense and incredible blue tones of the ice of the Gray Glacier, part of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field. Beginning of the return to Puerto Natales through the Portería Serrano sector.
To end our tour, we will visit the Cueva del Milodon Natural Monument, from the Pleistocene epoch.
If weather conditions allow it, we can see some of the most beautiful and world-renowned postcards.
21:00 Approximately, return to Puerto Natales and at your accommodation.
06:30 to 07:00 hours, Departure from Puerto Natales towards Torres del Paine National Park in our private transport that has trekking poles and certified guides.
After 2 hours of travel we will arrive at the Hotel Las Torres, where we begin our excursion. Our guide will give a safety talk, and we will start the walk along the path towards an old bridge that crosses the Asencio River.
A couple of hours of walking we will arrive at Camping El Chileno, where we regroup, and we will observe a spectacular lenga forest, we will cross several streams that fall from Monte Almirante Nieto.
We continue our walk where the path increases its slope to the viewpoint at 870 meters. m.s.n.m. We will arrive at the viewpoint of the Las Torres Base, where we will have a spectacular view of the three towers. With this view we will have time to rest, have lunch and recharge.
If weather conditions allow it, we can see some of the most beautiful and world-renowned postcards. We will begin the descent along the same path, to return to our van that will be waiting for us in the same place where our walk ended.
21:00 Approximately, return to Puerto Natales and at your accommodation.
Departure from Puerto Natales in the direction of Torres del Paine National Park in our transport, agreed time at the agency office.
Beginning of the tour of the park, where we will observe its particular flora and fauna, admire the impressive mountains and stop at Hotel Lago Gray for a navigation, passing through an old Lengas forest and the spectacular view of the Paine Massif from its west face with its intense and incredible blue tones of the ice of the Gray Glacier, part of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field.
After sailing for 3 hours on Lake Gray covered by icebergs and surrounded by mountains, we will begin our return where we boarded the catamaran, to make the walk to our van that will be waiting for us.
Beginning of the return to Puerto Natales in our transport, saying goodbye to Torres del Paine National Park.
Promotion valid from October 13 and November 30, 2021, with flexibility of the dates for your trip, up to three changes can be made with 15 business days in advance to the email email@example.com or wcricuitpatagonia @ gmail. com.
Value of the promotion is per person; Values and itineraries brokered by W Circuit Patagonia® may be modified without prior the respective services. All values must be reconfirmed at the time of requesting the reservation, they are subject to availability and confirmation at the time of your reservation and payment. Rates apply for long national holidays. Passenger documentation is his responsibility. Indicated values do not include agency management fees. The conditions stipulated in these promotions, tours or programs describe the rights and obligations between each passenger and W Circuit Patagonia® When making the purchase of one of our promotions or tours, it is established and agreed that the client is aware of and accepts without observation of any kind all the clauses of general and special conditions and regulations contained in these points:.
1. BOOKINGS Any reservation made personally or in writing (e-mail) will be processed and made. The information provided by telephone or by another platform will only be informative and under no circumstances will it constitute acceptance or any contractual obligation, neither for W Circuit Patagonia® nor for the passenger. .
2. REGISTRATION AND FORMS OF PAYMENT All registration will be made effective through the passenger's payment of a reservation (amount determined according to promotion, tour or program). The price of the promotion, tour or program must be paid 100% and documented, at the time of sending the payment the reservation will be taken.
3. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS The Discover Patagonia promotion does not have a money back, since they have a 28% discount, the excursion can only be rescheduled for COVID reasons and force majeure. W Circuit Patagonia® may make an additional charge for cancellation and organization expenses (up to three changes with an anticipation of 15 business days), administration and reservations in 45% of the total canceled. Consequently, if the passenger cancels his trip for any reason, W Circuit Patagonia® adheres to the clauses issued in this document. If, due to changes, referral costs (AIR) or other are generated, it would be the responsibility of the interested passenger. Changes of dates of promotions, tours or programs will be accepted, as long as there is availability. .
4. ACCIDENT AND HEALTH INSURANCE W Circuit Patagonia®. does not respond for the health status of the people who travel in our promotions, tours and programs, nor for any disorder or accident that may occur as a result of such condition. In the event of any eventuality (illness, loss of documents, money, etc.), our company will be able to provide assistance within its framework, but economic assistance is not contemplated to the passenger in trouble. Every passenger travels protected by the mandatory state insurance that exists in our country. It does not endorse or assume in any way, the carrying and / or transfer of prohibited and illegal substances (drugs, weapons), contraband, and animal and vegetable products and their derivatives, which are regulated by the Agricultural and Livestock Service (SAG). Therefore, W Circuit Patagonia®. It will not be responsible for any of its passengers who incur in these illegal or infractional behaviors or if they do not comply with the established rules. Said responsibility will be at the exclusive expense and cost of the passenger. W Circuit Patagonia® consists of transport insurance, but not when carrying out an activity on the ground, each passenger must have their own personal and medical insurance. .
5. CLAIMS All claims regarding promotions, tours and programs must be made directly at the W Circuit Patagonia® offices, or by registered letter, or our digital service channels and within a period of no more than one month from the date of return. .
6. For all legal and contractual purposes that may be applicable, all annexes, specifications, budgets would form part of this Contract.