PERITO MORENO GLACIER FULL DAY**
An amazing excursion for nature and photography lovers.
The Perito Moreno Glacier is a fascinating ice giant that originates from the Southern Patagonian Icefield. Let yourself be captivated by the enchanting landscape and this wonder of nature. This is a long but really rewarding excursion.
06:00 to 06:15 hrs. - Pick up at your accommodation towards "Cerro Castillo" village.
In "Cerro Castillo" we will do the customs formalities at Chilean Customs Office "Don Guillermo" pass.
Along the trip it is possible to spot animals like guanacos or ñandus among other native species. We will arrive at "Cuesta Migue" around 11:00 a.m. where on clear days is possible to spot the Argentino lake, Santa Cruz river and the peaks of Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre.
Arrival in El Calafate (Argentina) around midday, where we will meet our Argentinian local guide. From here we will continue for 80km in direction to Los Glaciares National Park.
The entrance to the Park leaves $ 800 Argentine pesos and the * navigation that is optional leaves $ 1000 Argentine pesos.
After 2 hours, approximately, enjoying the balconies and walkways that offer incredible views of both the southern and east faces of the glacier, we will start our way back to Puerto Natales.
Approximate time of arrival in Puerto Natales: 22:00 hrs.
- Times may vary according to weather conditions and physical conditions of the passengers.
- The excursion can be suspended due to bad weather, which implies climatic conditions such as strong winds, rain and snow.
- Cancellation and reschedule policy will be sent by e-mail or whatsapp.
- If you do not find availability in our online store, consult through our contact form or by WhatsApp.
- The cancellation of day trips must be made 24 hours in advance of the requested date, otherwise the reservation will be charged 100%.