FERRIER HILL TREK**
A tough but worth hike with some of the best views of Torres del Paine National Park.
An unforgettable experience in Patagonia. A tough but worth hike with some of the best views of Torres del Paine National Park and its breathtaking surroundings. A must for photography lovers. Come and enjoy with us of a unique place in the world.
Enjoy the feeling of being in a unique place in the world. A must for photography lovers.
06:30 to 07:00 hrs. - Pick up at your accommodation towards Torres del Paine National Park in our shared transportation.
This is a medium-high difficulty hike that takes 5 hours (go and return) along a steep route. The path is well built and leads us through a native Lenga forest, the home of many animals like the huemul (South Andean deer), one of the most beautiful and shy animals in the park, and also many birds that we will be able to listen and maybe see.
The Ferrier Hill is a pyramidal type peak that belongs to the Patagonian Andes and from its viewpoint, at 700 meters above the sea level (2296 feet), we will have a complete view of Torres del Paine National Park, including Zapata and Grey Glaciers, that belong to the Patagonian southern Ice Field, the French Valley and the West face of the imposing Paine Massif.
Once at the lookout we will stop for lunch and have some rest. We will return to the starting point and from there drive towards Camping Pehoe to do a 1 hour hike to "Mirador Condor" (Condor Viewpoint). This viewpoint boasts breath-taking views of the Paine Horns and Pehoe Lake.
Our tour takes us now to "Salto Grande" viewpoint, to observe the beautiful waterfall and later on to the Nordensköl viewpoint where we will enjoy the view over the lake and the East face of the Paine Massif. We make our way to the Eastern exit of the Park, called "Laguna Amarga", where we will make a stop to see the Paine Towers.
Approximate time of arrival in Puerto Natales: 20:00 hrs.
- Times may vary according to weather conditions and physical conditions of the passengers.
- The excursion can be suspended due to bad weather, which implies climatic conditions such as strong winds, rain and snow.
- Cancellation and reschedule policy will be sent by e-mail or whatsapp.
- If you do not find availability in our online store, consult through our contact form or by WhatsApp.
- The tour is private, minimum of people for your departure is two people**.
- The cancellation of day trips must be made 24 hours in advance of the requested date, otherwise the reservation will be charged 100%.