FRENCH VALLEY TREK**
French Valley an emblematic and beautiful place of Chilean Patagonia.
A hike along one of the most beautiful paths in Torres del Paine National Park. Set in an area of natural and outstanding beauty, the French Valley has incredible landscapes, dominated by granite giant formations, unique in the world.
Enjoy the feeling of being in a unique place in the world. A must for photography lovers.
ITINERARY FRENCH VALLEY
06:00 to 06:15 hrs. - Pick up at your accommodation towards Torres del Paine National Park.
After a 2 hours drive, we arrive at Pudeto's sector where we will embark the catamaran (30 minutes approximately) towards Paine Grande Camping site, where our hike starts towards the French Valley. We will walk along the Pehoe lake while we enjoy the view of the Paine Horns.
When we finally reach the "Italiano Campsite", we continue until the spectacular French Valley lookout. At this point we will also be able to observe the magnificent granite formations of the Paine Massif.
This path is part of the W-trail (the left vertical side in the middle).
In three and a half hours, we will arrive to the French Valley lookout, where it is possible to see three peaks: Hoja, Espada and Fortaleza.
At the lookout we will have time enough to have lunch and some rest. We return by the same path to embark again the catamaran by Paine Grande Refugio towards Pudeto. After this 20 km hike we will drive back to Puerto Natales.
Approximate time of arrival in Puerto Natales: 21:00 hrs.
- Times may vary according to weather conditions and physical conditions of the passengers.
- The excursion can be suspended due to bad weather, which implies climatic conditions such as strong winds, rain and snow.
- Cancellation and reschedule policy will be sent by e-mail or whatsapp.
- If you do not find availability in our online store, consult through our contact form or by WhatsApp.
- The tour is private, minimum of people for your departure is two people**.
- The cancellation of day trips must be made 24 hours in advance of the requested date, otherwise the reservation will be charged 100%.