Puerto Natales Historical
Tour Histórico Puerto Natales
An unforgettable trip through time and
the history of Puerto Natales.
In this fantastic historical city tour through the city of Puerto Natales, you will take walks in the historic center, passing through ranches, neighborhoods.
price: $45.000 clp
Duration 3 Hours
Minimum Pax 2*
Distance 70 km.
Download the Program
- Bilingual and certified guide
- Semi private transportation
- Seat insurance
Does not include
- Personal and medical expenses
- Personal insurance
- Box lunch and water
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Comfortable, warm clothing
- Always carry your medications with you
You will begin your trip through time in the Villa Cariño lookout where you can appreciate a panoramic view of the city of Puerto Natales and the landscape that surrounds it.
You will continue your route to Colonia Isabel Riquelme, a traditional site where you will be able to sight a variety of seabirds as well as the fjords that begin at the south part of the city.
On your way to the main square of Puerto Natales you will discover the architectural heritage of the European settlers that arrived over a century ago. After this, you will make a quick stop at the shoreline again to admire one of the remaining piers that tell the story of the intense industry that was the main economic activity at the beginning of the 20th century.
You will start to say goodbye to the city while you move towards Puerto Bories, an astonishing reminder of the cattle industry that was declared a National Historic Monument in 1999. You will continue in the direction to Puerto Prat, known as the most important settlement of German-British immigrants in the province of Ultima Esperanza that allowed the founding of Puerto Natales.You will finish this part of your trip in the lookout in Puerto Consuelo where you will have the most privileged sight of Fjord Eberhard.
You will end this trip through time and history in Laguna Sofia with a final postcard of the impressive mountain ranges and landscapes before you start your return to Puerto Natales.
- – Times may vary according to weather conditions and physical conditions of the passengers.
- – The excursion can be suspended due to bad weather, which implies climatic conditions such as strong winds, rain and snow.
- – Cancellation and reschedule policy will be sent by e-mail or whatsapp.
- – If you do not find availability in our online store, consult through our contact form or by WhatsApp.
- – The tour is private, minimum of people for your departure is two people**.
- – The cancellation of day trips must be made 24 hours in advance of the requested date, otherwise the reservation will be charged 100%.
- – *Departures prior confirmation minimum 4 pax.