Viewpoints of Paine
Hiking Viewpoints of Paine
An unforgettable experience in Patagonia.
The best views of Torres del Paine National Park and
its stunning surroundings.
Miradores del Paine is an amazing excursion for nature and photography lovers where the visitor will feel the power of a unique savage environment, dominated by breath-taking landscapes.
price: $70.000 clp
Duration 12 Hours
Minimum Pax 2*
Distance 13 km.
Download the Program
- Bilingual local guide
- Semi-private transportation
- Seat insurance
- Trekking poles
- First Aid kit
- Security briefing
Does not include
- Medical and personal expenses.
- Personal insurance.
- Torres del Paine National Park entrance fee.
- Box Lunch and water
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd layer trekking clothing
- Activity not suited for pregnant women
- Always wear sunglasses and sunscreen, even on a cloudy day
- Wear waterproof trekking shoes
- Always carry your medication with you
06:30 to 07:00 hrs –
Departure from your accommodation from Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine National Park.
Our first hike “Portería – Portería” begins in the National Park access “Portería Sarmiento” and finishes in a different one called “Portería Laguna Amarga”. Marvel at the Paine Massif and the radiant, blue glacial lakes in a 2 hours hike along the Patagonian steppe. This path is also characterized and attractive for the observation of local wildlife. After an approximately 1 hour hike, we will reach a series of cave paintings which date from 10.000 years ago. These paintings were made by the first inhabitants of Patagonia.
Afterwards, our transfer will take us to the Nordenskjöld viewpoint to enjoy the view of the lake of the same name and the east face of the Paine Massif where our local guide will explain the geological characteristics of the Paine mountain range. We will continue our excursion and stop at “Pudeto” area to enjoy the rushing frothing waterfall “Salto Grande”. Immediately after, we will start a 2 hour hike (roundtrip) to “Mirador Cuernos”, a place of overwhelming beauty and probably one of the most famous spots in Torres del Paine National Park.
We will have lunch at the Pehoé camp, and after resting with a view of the Cuernos del Paine, we will head to the Condor Viewpoint.
After spending some time in the Condor viewpoint we will return the same way to get on our transfer and start the drive back to Puerto Natales.
18:00 hrs – Approximate time of arrival in Puerto Natales
- – Times may vary according to weather conditions and physical conditions of the passengers.
- – The excursion can be suspended due to bad weather, which implies climatic conditions such as strong winds, rain and snow.
- – Cancellation and reschedule policy will be sent by e-mail or whatsapp.
- – If you do not find availability in our online store, consult through our contact form or by WhatsApp.
- – The tour is private, minimum of people for your departure is two people**.
- – The cancellation of day trips must be made 24 hours in advance of the requested date, otherwise the reservation will be charged 100%.
- – *Departures prior confirmation minimum 4 pax.