Hiking to Base Torres
The Hiking Base Torres del Paine is perfect for
lovers of nature, of beautiful landscapes of the
National Park Torres del Paine.
Hiking to Base Torres is a perfect excursion for nature lovers who are willing to endure extreme weather while enjoying the most beautiful landscape Torres del Paine National Park has to offer.
Departures: Every day.
Base Torres is one of the most astonishing scenes in Chilean Patagonia. Come and visit the most famous trail in Torres del Paine National Park and allow yourself to be amazed with the incredible views that are waiting for you.
price: $70.000 clp
Duration 12 Hours
Minimum Pax 1*
Availability all year
Availability all year
Download the Program
- Bilingual local and certified guide
- Shared or semi private transportation
- Seat insurance
- Trekking poles
- First Aid kit
- Security briefing
- Shoe spikes (autumn and winter)
Does not include
- Medical and personal expenses.
- Torres del Paine National Park entrance fee.
- Box Lunch.
- Trekking clothes 1st, 2nd and 3rd layer
- Activity not suited for pregnant women
- Always wear sunglasses and sunscreen, even in a cloudy day
- Wear waterproof trekking shoes
- Always carry your medication with you
06:15 a 06:45 hrs – Pick up at your accommodation in Puerto Natales and drive towards Torres del Paine National Park.
After a 2-hour drive, we will arrive at Hotel Las Torres, where we begin our excursion. Our guide will give a safety talk, and we will start walking along the trail towards an old bridge that crosses the Asencio River.
After a couple of hours of hiking we will arrive at El Chileno Camping, where we will observe a spectacular lenga forest and cross several streams that fall from Mount Almirante Nieto.
We continue our hike where the trail increases its slope to the viewpoint at 870 meters above sea level. We will arrive at the Base Torres viewpoint, where we will have a spectacular view of the three towers. With this view, we will have time to rest, have lunch and recover energy.
If the weather allows us, we will be able to observe some of the most beautiful and world renowned postcards.
We will start the descent by the same path, to return to our van that will be waiting for us in the same place where our hike will end.
21:00 – 21:30 hrs – Approximately, return to Puerto Natales.
- – Times may vary according to weather conditions and physical conditions of the passengers.
- – The excursion can be suspended due to bad weather, which implies climatic conditions such as strong winds, rain and snow.
- – Cancellation and reschedule policy will be sent by e-mail or whatsapp.
- – If you do not find availability in our online store, consult through our contact form or by WhatsApp.
- – The cancellation of day trips must be made 24 hours in advance of the requested date, otherwise the reservation will be charged 100%.