BASE OF THE TOWERS TREK**
Base of the Towers viewpoint is one of the most iconic and beautiful places in Chilean Patagonia
Base of the Towers viewpoint is one of the most iconic and beautiful places in Chilean Patagonia. Hike with us along the most trodden path in Torres del Paine National Park and be captivated by the Patagonian scenery until we reach our goal… The Paine Towers viewpoint.
Enjoy the feeling of being in a unique place in the world. A must for photography lovers.
06:30 to 07:00 Hours Pick up at your accommodation towards Torres del Paine National Park.
After a 2 hours drive, we arrive to "Hotel las Torres". After a safety briefing from our guide… the excursion can start! The track takes us up into the Asencio River Valley. 2 hours later we arrive in El Chileno Camping-site where our hike continues through a dense Lenga forested area, and little stream coming from the "Almirante Nieto" peak.
The path brings us to a moraine where the slope steepens until the Paine Towers viewpoint, at 890 m.a.s.l (2,950 ft). At the viewpoint we will enjoy an incredible view of the three towers and have some time to have lunch and some rest for the way back.
If weather conditions permit it, we will observe one of the most spectacular views worldwide.
Return along the same path to "Hosteria Las Torres" where our bus awaits.
Approximate time of arrival in Puerto Natales: 21:00 hrs.
- Times may vary according to weather conditions and physical conditions of the passengers.
- The excursion can be suspended due to bad weather, which implies climatic conditions such as strong winds, rain and snow.
- Cancellation and reschedule policy will be sent by e-mail or whatsapp.
- If you do not find availability in our online store, consult through our contact form or by WhatsApp.
- The tour is private, minimum of people for your departure is two people**.
- The cancellation of day trips must be made 24 hours in advance of the requested date, otherwise the reservation will be charged 100%.